Article written by kravmaga-warrington.co.uk
Krav Maga self-defense training technique concentrates on how to deal with real-time combat situations. It includes the learning of brutal and efficient defensive moves to take down your opponent.
Martial artists of Manchester Krav Maga training school have devised an extensive self-defense mechanism for protection against vicious opponents.
Basic Krav Maga principles
First thought is to avoid confrontation, but in case the situation becomes impossible or unsafe, Krav Maga encourages trainees to enter the combat and conclude it, as soon as they can. Students are taught to attack the weakest body part of the attacker.
- Preventative attacks
- Maintain utmost effectiveness and efficiency to counteract attacks
- Attack vulnerable parts like face, neck, eyes, groin, ribs, foot, fingers, ribs, and solar plexus
- Be alert about surroundings so as to find escape routes
Constant awareness is developed through understanding the actual situation thoroughly. The motives and psychology behind the usual street conflict is taught. In addition, the students are also trained to identify the threat before the actual attack.
Benefits of Krav Maga
- Gives confidence to efficiently defend
- Defuse the threats through defensive action
- Identify opponent’s weakness and exploit it to your advantage
- Increases strength, speed, and endurance overtime
- Helps to handle stress just like any other form of extreme physical activity.
- Increase in self-confidence is helpful in different aspects of life.
- Keep you aware and conscious about the activities taking place around, so you remain prepared, all the time.